الأربعاء، 13 يونيو 2012

The company's wonderful :cash camel






Having been around this type of sites for a while now, I can't say the customer service is great on all of them
, but I've found Cash Camel to have outstanding customer service.
Below is a copy of an email that was sent to members, I was quite impressed with it, and it confirms my earlier feeling that the admin does care about his site  a great deal, and values his customers. Especially read #5 :)
I am not affiliated with Cash Camel in any way, I am just another clicker who tries to earn a little something on line. The reason why I have blogged about Cash Camel more than about other, similar sites, is because I believe that Cash Camel is here to stay, and it shines in more ways than one, through excellent customer service, stable servers, a nice layout, and much more.. Check it out for yourself by clicking the banner at the bottom of this post.
(email quote)
Cash Camel is still growing by leaps and bounds thanks to your support! We now have over 8,000 members who have received over 5,000 payments.
Advertising is still only $0.25 for 1000 visitors. Cash out is still only a penny.($0.01) And  we still have over 100+ ads to view daily.
In case you have been away from Cash Camel...
1) We are now Legit! Thanks for everyone's many payment proofs.
2) Accounts that are inactive for (50) days are suspended. Don't lose your account and cash, log on today. Just log on once per (50) days to keep your account active.
3)Cash Camel now has a blog. Read up on the site, ptc and advertising related topics.
4)Daily and weekly contests still active! Earn bonus cash and credits.
5) New* "Cash Camel Promise" It can be frustrating not getting answers when you need them! So if you use the "contact" page to ask any question if I don't respond within 48 hours... I'll give 1,000 ptc credits for the delay. Your support and questions are valued at Cash Camel, just another way I want to show it.
If anyone has questions or needs assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.

ليست هناك تعليقات: